From your Project Dashboard:
- Click the "New Project” button.
- Select what type of project to setup:
Write – Write, edit, design and publish a print and/or ebook
- Add content with the Write / Edit Button
- Optimize your existing document for importing: Import - How to Import Word Documents or Evernote Notes (with Video)
Upload – (For Advanced Book Designers) Upload a finished, Print-ready PDF or ePub via our Direct-to-Publish (DTP) feature. (Learn more about DTP here.)
- Enter project title (required). Project Title can be easily changed from your Project Dashboard, at any time.
- Click “Create Project”. After creating a new project, it will as the display top-left project and can be accessed by clicking on the project from the Project Dashboard view.
Jump to Related Articles:
- Write / Edit Button - How to Add Content
- Import - How to Import Word Documents or Evernote Notes (with Video)
- Preview Setup Button - How to View a Digital Proof
- Publication Setup Button - How to Prepare for Publishing
Publishing with FastPencil allows authors to write, print, publish and sell books and e-books publicly (or privately) in multiple formats and sizes with ISBNs available. Plus, Professional Author Services are available for those who would like to distribute through Global Partner Networks. Reach sales and budget goals while selling through Amazon, B&N, iBooks, BAM! and more by publishing just once from one simple platform.
Ask FastPencil pros about any stage of the book publishing life cycle:
- Write a Book + eBook from one project (Start a New Project)
- Establish your brand and engage with your network
- Professional Editorial & Cover services from industry-leading partners
- Create your own cover (does it look great at various sizes?)
- How to Print a draft / (ARC) advanced review copy
- Free proof reviews, downloaded to your desktop or device
- Prepare for publication: Here’s how to collect metadata easily
- Publish print book + e-book format bundles then distribute privately or globally, when desired, with this one button: