Your Author Page should be used to advertise you and your published books. Display your bio, link social media accounts and promote upcoming events. Jump into your account to set it up, now: https://fp.fastpencil.com/users/edit#social
From the Dashboard, using the left sidebar navigation, select My Account to update and administer:
- General Account Details - Edit Account - Use this button to securely update important account details, such as:
- Email address
- Biography blurb, displayed publicly on author page
- Mailing address
- Tax Information (Business or Personal) - Royalties + Getting Paid
- Password Updates
- Close Account
Once you publish a book with FastPencil, you can promote your Author Page web property along with your:
- BookBuy Page. This sales page allows readers to purchase any book format you've published and displays the Book Cover, Marketing Metadata, and a Preview of the Book.
- BookBuy Widget. This HTML Coded Web Advertisement is meant to drive traffic back to the BookBuy Page. Display it on any web property to showcase your published work.
Publishing with FastPencil allows authors to write, print, publish and sell books and e-books publicly (or privately) in multiple formats and sizes with ISBNs available. Plus, Professional Author Services are available for those who would like to distribute through Global Partner Networks. Reach sales and budget goals while selling through Amazon, B&N, iBooks, BAM! and more by publishing just once from one simple platform.
Ask FastPencil pros about any stage of the book publishing life cycle:
- Write a Book + eBook from one project (Start a New Project)
- Establish your brand and engage with your network
- Professional Editorial & Cover services from industry-leading partners
- Create your own cover (does it look great at various sizes?)
- How to Print a draft / (ARC) advanced review copy
- Free proof reviews, downloaded to your desktop or device
- Prepare for publication: Here’s how to collect metadata easily
- Publish print book + e-book format bundles then distribute privately or globally, when desired, with this one button: