To track your Books, ISBNs and new page listings, set up free Google alert notifications about all kinds of publishing and title news.
To set up, go here: https://www.google.com/alerts with a "Google Email" or "Gmail" address. Here are some keyword notification ideas:
- Series Name
- Author Name
- Publisher Name
Type in a keyword to preview a sample of news and alerts. Select delivery options. Click "Create Alert". Set up multiple Alerts, which are sent to your Gmail inbox daily, weekly or whatever frequency requested.
Let us know if this worked for you, or if you have any other free author tips: email@example.com.
After setting up alerts, flesh out your Author Page to present your best foot forward.
Or learn more about Book Marketing + Promotion
Spotlight: Knowledgebase Sections: USER GUIDES: How to Publish a Book + eBook
- ★ Write / Edit Button - How to Add Content
- ★ Import - How to Import Word Documents or Evernote Notes (with Video)
- ★ How Much Does It Cost To Publish With FastPencil?
- New Project Button - How To Start a New Project
- Publishing Wizard (Guided Publishing) - Overview
- Sign Up Page
- Sign In Page