Whether 1 or 100 copies are ordered, FastPencil sells POD (print on demand) books and eBooks. When a print book is purchased, it is produced and shipped to the buyer. Using the POD method, the author does not have to purchase or store a large inventory of books.
- When publishing a print book, authors are asked to purchase the distribution service plus at least one book proof (at "author cost"), in addition to shipping, handling and taxes. The reason we require that at least one book is purchased is to ensure that the expectations and quality of each publication, and that it is approved for distribution.
- When customers order a book from the FastPencil Marketplace, readers are able to purchase the book at retail price, the requested quantity will be added to the shopping cart, in addition to shipping, handling and taxes.
Typical shipping options, at varying costs, may include:
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery
- USPS Express
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx 2 Day
For a specific question about a pending order, please email your Order Number Inquiry to email@example.com.
Learn more publishing with FastPencil with these User Guides:
- Sign Up Page
- Sign In Page
- Pre-Publishing First Steps: What to Expect / How Much Does It Cost To Publish With FastPencil?
- Project Dashboard – Overview
- New Project Button – How To Start a New Project
- Write / Edit Button – How to Add Content
- Import – How to Import Word Documents or Evernote Notes (with Video)
- Preview Setup Button – How to View a Digital Proof
- Publication Setup Button – How to Prepare for Publishing
- Publishing Wizard (Guided Publishing) – Overview
- Post-Publishing & Distribution Next Steps: What to Expect
- All About Print Book Types / Trim Sizes / Page Count / B&W and Premium Color
FastPencil is the world’s leading publishing platform with hundreds of thousands of members worldwide, releasing new books and features daily. Registered users can build books and e-books and preview unlimited digital proofs, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen, all without ads or commitments. Authors can publish, print and sell books and e-books privately or publicly with ISBNs and have access to professional author services providers. FastPencil is Publishing Simplified.
Go back to your Dashboard to manage book projects, now.